The camping craze is fast picking up pace in India. As a result of which there has been an increasing number of camp facilities in the country. The facilities are blended with appealing and comfortable stay for tourists to enjoy the camp throughout.
Keeping this in mind we have come up with the top 10 camps to spend your vacation in India. Have a look and plan to your vacation in the one that appeals you the most. Happy holidays!
1. Tsomoriri camp, Ladakh
The Tsomoriri Lake located in Ladakh surrounds the Tsomoriri Resort & Camps. The camp is situated in the Changthang area at an altitude of 4,595 m above sea level and is an ideal location for camping in India.
- 17 rooms and 15 attached deluxe tents
- Tents with wall to wall jute carpets & boutique style décor
- Cold running water facility in each tent
- Medical facilities
- Authentic North-Indian, Ladakhi, Tibetan, Gujurati, Jain food, South Indian and continental menu
Distance from Leh:
- 240 km / 6 hrs approx
Best time to visit:
- Mid April to early October
- 1,600 – 8,700 (INR) per person.